Saturday, November 20, 2010

Next Steps...

It's been a while since my last post so I figured it would be time to update things.  We just had our 9th and final IUI yesterday morning (4th round of injectables).  We are cautiously optimistic.  I had 3-4 good follicles so things looked good on my end.  In even better news, Matt had a count of 44 million with 21 million motile!!!  That is normal and the best we've EVER had!!  It was a HUGE shock to see that!!  Maybe there is hope that it will work out!! 

We've started looking into where to go next.  If this doesn't work, we are taking some time off and getting some money saved to pursue IVF.  We met with Dr. C ho does the IVF procedures at our RE office.  He was great!  The good news is that it might not be as expensive as we originally thought.  We might also be able to get 50% coverage if we switch insurances during open enrollment this month.  I feel better knowing that there is a plan for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment