Saturday, September 4, 2010

Long weekend=Perfect timing

I think that if anyone reading this was a teacher, they would agree that Labor Day is a wonderful thing if you have already started up the school year.  I've been with my new group of 6th graders since August 23rd.  Just enough time has passed where I know all of the kids names and we have established some what of a routine. The true personalities have also began to emerge from some as well.  This long weekend is a PERFECT break right now.

We plan on going to the Buffalo Chicken Wing Festival this afternoon.  If you are a Buffalonian, it is a must to attend at some point.  Tomorrow will be spent celebrating my niece Maicy's 3rd birthday.  All in all it sounds like good weekend with a perfect break from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment