Thursday, February 16, 2012

18 weeks

How Far Along: 18 weeks

Size of Baby: 5.5 inches, 5 ounces, sweet potato sized (according to my phone app)

Picture of Baby: Nothing new to share until February 20th- just a few days away

Maternity Clothes: I've given into the maternity pants and some shirts

Weight Gain: 2 pounds

Belly: I actually have a little belly now.  My students have so kindly pointed that out to me this week.

Stretch Marks: None

Sleep: I'm still tired all the time and have been having trouble sleeping all night.  I'm hoping having next week off from work will help some.

Best Moment of the Week: Starting to shop around Babies R Us and making decisions on furniture.

Movement: I've had a few little weird fluttery feelings that might be movement.

Symptoms: Exhausted,heartburn.

Food Cravings: Nothing really.

Gender: We'll find out on February 20th- can't wait!

What I Miss: Having a drink after a long day at school!

What I'm Looking Forward To:  Finding out of it we are having a boy or girl!

Weekly Wisdom:  It's not fat, it's baby chub.

Milestones: Almost half way there

Emotions: Very blessed and lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment