Thursday, February 23, 2012

Flutter Flutter

Today marks 19 weeks and the first time that I am certain that I'm feeling our little man kick and/or punch!!!  I've been feeling weird little flutters that felt like a bubble for maybe a week but it was just a one time things scattered here and there.  This afternoon while watching Dr. Phil I felt it continually for about 5 minutes and a few scattered times since then.  It is the most strange but exciting feeling!  Our little guy was quite the mover at our ultrasound Monday so I guess I should get used to this!

1 comment:

  1. That's really exciting! I've felt what I think are some little flutters, but nothing distinctive yet. I know both of my placentas are anterior, so that can act as a buffer from feeling movement. Happy 19 weeks!

    ReplyDelete