Sunday, May 20, 2012

31 weeks

Whoa it's been a while since I've looked at or written on the blog.  Oops!  Things have been hectic to say the least- but all in a good way.  I had my baby shower back on April 28th.  It was absolutely wonderful!  I feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family!  Childbirth class was yesterday.  It was somewhat overwhelming but I'm ready to get this show moving!  The hospital seemed great and is only about 10 minutes from home.  I was actually born at that hospital almost 30 years ago.  I have 5 weeks left of school (WOOHOO) and then it's time to just wait for our little man to join us.

How Far Along: 31 weeks

Size of Baby: 19 inches, 3.9 pounds, head of lettuce (according to my phone app)

Maternity Clothes: Peace out regular clothes, see ya in the fall!

Weight Gain: 14 pounds

Belly: It's growing...

Stretch Marks: A couple.

Sleep: Hasn't been great.  I'm either up using the bathroom, feeling like my boy is practice karate or can't get comfortable.

Best Moment of the Week: Childbirth class, almost deciding on his name

Movement: Feeling it everyday now.

Symptoms: Exhausted, heartburn, acid reflux.

Food Cravings: Nothing really.

Gender: It's a boy!

What I Miss: Same as last time- having a drink after a long day at school!

What I'm Looking Forward To: School ending for the year, finishing up the nursery.

Weekly Wisdom:  Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...hurry up summer!

Milestones: Less than 9 weeks to go

Emotions: Very blessed and lucky

2 comments:

  1. yay for the update Lora, glad things are well!! Hope the last few weeks of school go quickly for you!! sending hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all the great news!!

    ReplyDelete