Saturday, July 7, 2012

38 weeks

How Far Along: 38 weeks

Size of Baby: 19-22 inches, 7 pounds, watermelon (according to my phone app)

Maternity Clothes: Peace out regular clothes, see ya in the fall!

Weight Gain: 20 pounds

Belly: I feel enormous

Stretch Marks: A couple.

Sleep: It's been better but only because I'm done with school and can sleep as late as I want.

Best Moment of the Week: Hearing from the doc that his head is down (and she could feel it), I'm 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced- let's get this show moving!

Movement: I feel him all the time.  I still get panicky when I don't feel him for a few hours so I guess I'm a little crazy!

Symptoms: Exhausted, heartburn, acid reflux.

Food Cravings: Nothing really.

Gender: It's a boy!  We have his name all set and can't wait to share it once he arrives.

What I Miss: Walking like a normal person!

What I'm Looking Forward To: 12 days until the due date so hopefully meeting my little guy real soon.

Weekly Wisdom:  It's all worth it in the end.

Milestones: He is a full term baby that could come any day now :)

Emotions: Nervous and excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment