Saturday, June 11, 2011

2 weeks down...

...and 3 more to go on the birth control.  I absolutely hate it.  It makes me so tired.  I have no energy at night and end up falling asleep on the couch most of the time.  Uggg.  I'm also having issues with getting the Lupron.  Earlier in the week I got a call from Freedom Pharmacy about all the meds I need for the IVF.  They should be shipping it next week.  The problem is that they need to send out the request for the Lupron to a different pharmacy and need to hear from my doctor's office that it is ok to switch to the compound version (whatever that means).  I called the office a little while ago and can hopefully get this straightened out soon.  I don't need it until the 27th but would like to have it all set before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment