Thursday, June 23, 2011

Injectable Teaching Appointment

I've been horrible about writing lately.  I've been exhausted with the end of the school year.  But now their is only a day and a half left!!  I've also had the stress of my grandfather being hospitalized for a few days (he is fine now- medicine interaction) and learning that my sister, her husband and my niece and nephew are moving to Charlotte in August.  It makes me sad that I won't be around the little ones as much anymore.

Yesterday was my injectable teaching appointment.  Everything went well and I'm set to start Lupron on Monday.  My last BC pill will be on Saturday 7/2.  I will have my baseline ultrasound, blood work and a mock transfer on Thursday 7/7 at 3:45 pm.  Gonal-f starts on Saturday the 9th.  I'm hopeful for it all to work out but also nervous about the whole process.  I figure it is best to just take it all one day at a time. 

It was like Christmas yesterday as well as my box of meds got to my house last night.  I can't believe how much there is!  Here is a picture of it all.  The box was so big that Lucky, my dog, could probably live in the box!




2 comments:

  1. I took a picture too....kinda overwhelming huh??! Excited for your cycle to begin! And yay for your summer vacation!! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of annoyed that my clinic dishes out the med only as and when you need them, rather than all at once. I didn't have the chance to take 'the picture' of them.

    ReplyDelete