Sunday, April 24, 2011

ABC's of infertility

I saw this on another blog...

  • A. Age when you started TTC: me 26

  • B. Baby Dancing or Sex: Sex

  • C. Children wanted: Originally 2 or 3...now I'd be happy with 1

  • D. Dogs/Cats/Fill in Children: 1 dog, Lucky- she is a Westie

  • E. Essential Oils/Vitamins/Snake Oils: Prenatal Vitamin

  • F. Fertility Meds I’ve taken:  Clomid, Femara, Ovidrel, Bravelle, Lupron, Estridal

  • G. Gain: Too much- trying to loose some now

  • H. HSG (Hystosalpingogram): Done in February 2010

  • I. Infertile Pet Peeves: "Just get drunk and it'll happen" or "Just stop trying and it'll happen"

  • J. Job title: Teacher

  • K. Kid’s names you’re afraid will be taken by the time you can use them: Connor Richard for a boy- both of our father's are named Richard

  • L. Length of time TTC: 2.5

  • M. Miscarriages: none

  • N. Number of times you’ve switched OB/GYNS, REs, FSs: One switch of RE so that we could get insurance coverage for 3 IVF cycles

  • O. Ovarian quality: No issues

  • P. POAS or wait for AF: Wait- I don't even by them anymore

  • Q. Quote from an obnoxious fertile: "It's hard being pregnant.  Be happy you don't have to do this."

  • T. Time you tried naturally: 1 year

  • U. Uterus quality: No issues- had a polyp removed a few weeks ago

  • V. Vagina: Fine

  • W. What baby stuff do you already have?: A few Christmas books, one sleeper

  • X. X-tra X-tra Hear all about it! How many people know the ins and outs of our crazy TTC journey? Both sets of parents and siblings, some close friends

  • Y. Yearly Exam. Do you still go in even though someone sees your lady parts most months?: Yes although I skipped last year

  • Z. Zits: Better when I'm off the meds


  • From http://ivf-fiv.blogspot.com/

    4 comments:

    1. Oooo I'm totally stealing this!

      Happy ICLW! #100

      ReplyDelete
    2. I think I might have to snag this too! I too am popping by from ICLW.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and nice to see you did the ABC too!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Visiting from ICLW. Love your blog! This post is awesome-I hope you don't mind but I will be snagging this. All the best to you!

      ReplyDelete