Thursday, April 28, 2011

Post-op...and moving forward

I had my post-op this afternoon.  The pathology on the polyp came back normal, which was expected but still good to know.  After a quick ultrasound check, Dr. H gave us the all clear to start an IVF cycle!!  Matt and I had already discussed and decided to wait until my next period to start everything so that our retrieval and transfer would be early in my summer vacation.  I should be getting my period anytime now.  So May will be a natural cycle month with no meds.  My next period should come around Memorial Day weekend.  I'll start the birth control pills from there.  I'm so relieved and happy to feel like we are almost done with the waiting.  It's been WAY too long now!  May will probably fly by with state testing and craziness at school so that should help.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! How exciting that you're getting to move forward! Progress is a beautiful thing! Wouldn't that be something if you end up with a BFP on your natural cycle?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete