Saturday, July 30, 2011

One week of waiting down...

One week of my wait is over.  I think I'm losing my mind already.  I'm over analyzing everything going on.  I've been off and on crampy since my transfer on Wednesday and keep thinking that it has to be my period.  I've sat on the computer, googled pictures of embryos and their quality, and compared them to mine.  I've been optimistic and I've been a pessimist.  I just don't know what to think.  I don't know how I would handle another heart break- especially after all we just went through with the IVF. 

I have tried to keep busy.  I recently finished reading the book "When We Were Friends" by Elizabeth Joy Arnold.  It was a fantastic book and I would highly recommend it to anyone.  I also saw the movie "Crazy, Stupid, Love" yesterday.  It was super funny and cute.  A little retail therapy also helped to pass the time yesterday as well!  I have 2 more weeks left of summer vacation (charter schools have longer school years).  I'm looking forward to a new bunch of students but not looking forward to going back to work and early mornings quite yet. 

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, 2ww are so so hard. I've had lots of cramping and none of the other symptoms and lost hope, but that was the ONE for me. I hope this one is the ONE for you! The best quality embryos are not always the ones that make it (happened to me and happened to a few other people from my clinic), plus the symptoms don't mean anything, so try to take it easy for the next week (I know it is hard to do), but with books, movies and retail therapy you are on the right track. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete